Meandher was established in 2010, primarily as a menswear collection. Now in its fifth season, the “her” in Meandher brand has been activated with the launch of the women’s line — Lady.
Meandher embraces traditional craftsmanship, classic constructions and the appreciation of a product made by hand. Both the men and women’s collections are made from the highest quality leathers and componentry, and uphold the brand’s ethos of KIS: keep it simple.
Working with European based production houses in Italy and Portugal the Meandher brand is providing men and women globally with timeless, high quality, refined footwear with a subtle sense of cool.
Here are my favourite pieces from the Meandher’s Pre-Fall 2013 Men’s Collection:
1. Cobalt Blue JIM II Blake in Nubuck Leather ($295 BUY)
2. Red JIM II Blake in Nubuck Leather ($295)
3. Black JIM II Blake in Nubuck Leather ($295 BUY)
4. Navy HENRY Brogue in Italian Suede ($295 BUY)
5. Tobacco HENRY Brogue in Italian Suede ($295 BUY)
6. Cobalt HENRY Brogue in Italian Leather ($295 BUY)
7. Tobacco HARRISON Desert-Boot in Italian Suede ($330 BUY)
8. Navy FINNEGAN Boot in Italian Suede ($350 BUY)
Also, be sure to check out Meandher on Facebook and Instagram.