You guys will be frothing over this for days! Natural pools with crystal clear waters in the middle of nowhere. That on its own sounds like an adventure of a lifetime. If you could visit each of the following natural pools…would you?
We’ve put together a list of our top 10 natural pools from all corners of the world based on TripAdvisor’s latest article. Now you have an extra 10 breathtaking locations to add to your bucket list.
Here they are:
1. Eco-Arqueological Park Ik Kil – Chichen Itza, Mexico
2. Grotta della Poesia – Roca Vecchia, Italy
3. Hamilton Pool Preserve – Dripping Springs, Texas, US
4. Las Grietas – Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
5. Devil’s Pool – Victoria Falls, Zambia
6. Fairy Pools – Isle of Skye, Scotland
7. Cummins Falls State Park – Cookeville, Tennessee, US
8. To Sua Ocean Trench – Lalomanu, Samoa
9. Erawan Falls – Erawan National Park, Thailand
10. Nanda Blue Hole – Luganville, Vanuatu
List collated by TripAdvisor. For full article, click here!